Sunday, September 11, 2011

Engaged!!

No, calm down. You can stand back up now. It’s not me. Far from it. It would help if I were actually dating someone first (hint hint! Just kidding. I am NOT using this blog to solicit dates. Seriously). Nope, it’s my best friend, Ms. Caitlin Smith! Soon to be Mrs. Tom Finlay! Why am I posting about this? Well, besides being SO excited for her, obviously, I took her engagement pictures a couple weeks ago. This was my first go at engagements, and I must say, I had a blast. I think they had a blast too. What more could you ask for? Oh, great pictures I guess. Check! They turned out pretty great. So I thought I’d post a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure.

On a side note, I'm now back in Utah. I’ll try to contain my excitement. The good news? I’ll be posting on the blog more. At least that’s the idea, so I can keep everyone up to date on my adventures. So keep checking back!


DSC_0405c


DSC_0422c


DSC_0444c


DSC_0445c


DSC_0488c


DSC_0521c


DSC_0578c








No comments:

Post a Comment