Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not your typical roommate photo shoot


I lied. This is definitely one of your typical roommate photo shoots, but that doesn't mean that we didn't have some atypical fun! Seriously, these girls are amazing and so fun to work with. And now, without further adieu, I’d like to introduce you to Heather and Jules.

DSC_0133 copy


DSC_0059 copy


DSC_0065 copy


DSC_0167 copy


DSC_0187 copy


DSC_0168 copy


DSC_0094 copy


DSC_0082 copy


DSC_0141 copy


DSC_0206 copy


DSC_0219 copy




As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I’ve decided to call my little photography hobby/hopefully-future-side-business “ontheloose photography.” Kinda like my blog URL. Spread the word!

Also, I've had a birthday, shout hooray! Twenty years old today, baby! How does it feel? Like I'm so much older and wiser... NOT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment