Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Howard


Remember a couple posts back when I said I would post pictures from my most recent photography excursion? Well, maybe you don’t, but I certainly do. Sometimes I think I remember too much. Anyway, promised post is here. Feel free to “Oooo” and “Aaahh.” They are quite lovely. Thanks, David and Jessica, for letting me be a part of your special day.

DSC_0118ec

DSC_0121ec

DSC_0236ec


DSC_0255ec


DSC_0272ec


DSC_0283ec


DSC_0296ec


Want to see more of this beautiful couple? You can see their full album here: Flickr. I’m also still in the process of editing some of their reception photos, so keep checking back.

Now, I’m not finished yet! There are still some other things I want to say. A new semester is here, which means new opportunities for mischief. And it promises to be busier than ever, which is good, because it keeps me from thinking about how much I want to leave already. I am less than thrilled to still be in Provo. Don’t get me wrong, I like BYU, and I’m super grateful for the AMAZING education I’m getting. But I won’t be sad when it comes time to leave. I promise that is the extent of my complaining.

On a happier note, I am officially half way finished with my college education. How’s that for optimism? And that’s one of my New Years’ resolutions: be more optimistic. Others include finally getting that model body, buying my entire Pinterest wardrobe, and zorbing (if you don’t know what that is, click here). Ok, more realistically, my goal this semester is to run 150 miles by the end of it. That works out to about ten miles a week. Totally doable. I bet I’ll even finish early. And now that I’ve told the world, I have to follow through. I trust you to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment