Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Earning My Stripes... or T-shirt.


Two blog posts in one week?!? What is this madness? I couldn’t resist though. I had such a fantastic day today that I just had to tell the world. Or the ten people that actually read this. Either way, I just have to share.

A) I finished my 150 miles!! I ran the last two this morning at 6:30 AM. I am now officially an intramural champion. And I have the t-shirt to prove it.


IMG_2023

IMG_2021
Champion!!

B) I received a scholarship today from Moss Adams. My fellow Junior Core peers were asked to nominate 20 students to receive these scholarships, and I was one of those. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who thought I deserved one. Seriously, it means a lot to me, and it really helps me out.

C) So I entered a photo contest held by the Kennedy Center (the international studies center) for all study abroad students from the past year, and one of my photos was selected as a winner!! And today the photo was hung for display. So if you’re in the area, stop by the Kennedy Center and look in the southwest hallway for this photo:


IMG_2014

Chipman1
Here's the original.
Such a good day, right? Thanks for letting me celebrate a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment