Monday, December 22, 2014

#whitechristmas #chiste

Feliz Navidad, dun dun dun dun. Feliz Navidad, dun dun dun dun. Feliz Navidad, prospero año, feliz edad! Yeah, that song has been playing in my head for weeks now, haha.

Well Merry Merry Christmas fam!!!!! But, ok, what´s with all this no snow?? Don´t worry. We don´t have any here either. But hopefully you´ll get some for Christmas! Can´t believe that´s this week!

I´ve finally got my nueva compañera!!! :) Her name is Hna Saunders. She got here at 1am this morning. Pobre. We´re gonna do lots of sleeping today, haha. She´s from Ogden and has almost 9 months in the mish. Hna Heumann lived with her before and always says the best things about her. Stoked!!! Speaking of Hna Heumann, she got transferred to Santa Rosa in La Pampa and Hna Bermudez is here finishing the training of Hna Tovar, who arrived when I did. Now there are two greenies (new missionaries). Oh boy!!

Things with Nico are so good. He is SO golden. He loves being in the capilla and he asked us to let him know when we are teaching other lessons there so he can come read his scriptures. Yeah, for real. AND he´s already asking questions and talking about a mission. HOLLA!!! Next weekend he´s going to Buenos Aires to talk to his family about why he wants to be baptized. He´s calling it his mini mission. He has been SO prepared!! :D

I´m sure most of you have seen this by now, but either way, go to Youtube and watch "He is the Gift". I just love that video. I can´t tell you how many times I´ve seen it now, but I never get tired of it. It´s so beautiful. He is the reason we´re celebrating right now. He is the reason this wonderful life and all our blessings are possible. I invite all of you to take a few moments and ponder what the life of our Savior means to you and then think of one thing you can do to show Him your gratitude for His life, love, and sacrifice this Christmas. He is what this is all about.

Oh boy, I can´t wait to see your cute faces in a few days!! Merry Christmas!!! I love you all to the moon and back!

AMOR,
Hna Chipman

One of our sweet investigators Maria de los Angeles at our weekly Noche de Hogar.

I ate liver and blood sausage in one meal. Blood sausage, pretty tasty. Liver... no gracias. :)

Church con Nico!! He even came early to read his scriptures. So proud of him!!!! :D

Our sweet lil´ hijo Brian. One day I´ll be able to give this kid a big hug.

My new compy, Hna Saunders!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment